They’re buttery, flaky, and just the right amount of sweet. You can fill them with anything from ground nuts and honey to peanut butter and chocolate
The only real constant is using cream cheese to make a super-tender dough. Here’s how you can make them at home.
DIY Easy Mud Mitten for Dogs Tutorial from Illustrator Natalya Zahn at Dog Milk here. Spring is here and so is the mud. Really easy tutorial using a towel for the mud mitten. First seen on inspiration & realisation’s FB page. For more DIY pet projects go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/pets
HEALTHY LOWCARB CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
- Add 200g raw cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until the texture looks like rice
- Preheat oven on 230 degree Celcius and microwave to cauliflower rice for 7 minutes 3
- Mix the microwaved cauliflower with 100g cheese of your choice(I used non GMO soy), 2 eggwhites (65 g) or 1 whole big egg, spicery and herbs
- Put the mixture on a baking paper and spread with your hands
- Now put the crust for 20 minutes into your oven
- Add toppings of your choice and put again for 6-9 minutes into your oven 7
- ENJOY! Please tag me(thehealthycook) if you try or share my recipe! I hope you like it <3
Cookies 101 Tutorial (variations included- lemon, toffee, M&M, macadamia, & more!)
I have been on the search for the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie for years.
My friend, Daniella, makes perfect cookies and taught me how. Below are step by step instructions to make your own perfect cookies, as well as pictures of things that can go wrong.
OMG. I think this will be the week’s new project! 😄
Part of lunch: Oven baked sweet potato half with cottage cheese and avocado
As you know, when I was pregnant I went on a crochet spree, trying to crochet as many cute items for our baby as I possibly could! I knew we would be doing a newborn photoshoot, so I tried to crochet some special props for it (including this cute stork pouch). While looking up crochet ideas…